- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
- This could be fun if I get some free time this weekend
Hey! What pens do you use and how often do you use a ruler? Your work is neat!
Hey anon, thank you ;) ! Oh man, I use quite a few different pens which will be beloowwww.. and I don’t use a ruler much. Like I use a ruler maybe when I need to cut some stuff up or for borders? Yeah :3
If you want like more info about them or how I use them then I guess I could do a youtube video or something? I don’t know, let me know…
Will Terry reveals the 10 easy steps he uses to create stunning digital images. Beginning with the final drawing, Terry will build âDragon Rider,â …
If you guys want to learn some cool stuff about Digital Painting, there’s a free webinar by SVS Will Terry
I’ll be there <3